Thursday, February 26, 2009

Long Time No Blog …


I’ve been a busy boy. I’ve been preparing for a 5K run, which happens March 15th. If that goes well I’ll be attempting an 8K run in April. My goal is to run a half marathon. I’m not sure how willing I am to run a full marathon. I’ll revisit that at some point in the future. In the meantime, I’ve been watching what I eat, cut out the booze, and exercising as hard as I can. I’m trying to go big. I’ve been a lazy SOB for the last six months.

In addition to that I’m trying to learn Spanish. Life however has other plans, and is being the obstacle it can be. If there were only a way I could sleep less. Bleh. I will gain an hour each week as the 5th season of Top Chef has concluded. I will have to resort to other means of stalking Gail Simmons.

I did manage to read Black Flies by Shannon Burke. It was quite good, and short. I’ve now picked up a William Gibson novel, but it’s moving along slowly. Anyways, I thought I would post my pathetic excuses to justify why I’m not making updates.


Gail Simmons

No comments: